As the Community First Bank team continues to closely monitor the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel that it is important to share the measures we are taking to protect our customers, employees, and our surrounding communities. Our top priority is the well-being of those we serve and employ. Our precaution and prevention plans outlined below will offer ways to continue banking with us uninterruptedly.
First, we want to acknowledge the negative impact this outbreak may have on some. Our hope is to stay in communication with those who may experience hardship as a result of the coronavirus so that we have the opportunity to offer assistance, as needed. If you are a current CFB customer and have experienced hardship, please contact us at (765) 236–0600 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or be in touch directly with your banker.
For now, all of our branches in Howard County and Hamilton County will remain open for normal operating hours. We will continue to provide updates if any changes occur.
Because our customers are family to us, we have also ensured that we can offer an exceptional banking experience as we remain available in the following ways for those who prefer remote options:
- 24/7 Online Banking
- Contact one of our Financial Representatives in order to receive an invitation and instructions for the initial set up. Phone numbers for representatives at all of our branches can be found at cfbindiana.com/Locations.
- Mobile App available once a customer has enrolled in online banking
- Search “Community First Bank of IN” in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and download for free.
- Use online banking username and password to sign in.
- Customer Service Call Center will be fully staffed Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call (765) 236–0600 to speak to a member of our friendly staff.
- Easy Online Mortgage Applications at cfbindiana.com
To create a safe environment within our branches, we are taking disinfecting measures based on CDC guidelines, educating our employees, suspending corporate travel, and offering support and encouragement for our staff to stay home if need be.
Please note that we have suspended some domestic and international travel with our Journey Club to protect our club members. Contact Sally Duke at (765) 456-4287 with any questions regarding these changes.
Our focus remains on providing the highest-quality service to our community through our excellent team, products, and technology in place.